Safety Net Planner — Notion Template
Rachel How ✦
Stress less, focus better.
This planner helps you with 2 things:
- Career Path Evaluation
- What are the possible career paths you could take?
- Which career path is more likely to meet your most important criterion?
- Safety Net Calculator
- Calculate your monthly expenses. What actions could you take to reduce expenses?
- Calculate your income for the next 6-12 months.
- Calculate your safety net.
- How many months do you need to build your safety net? Track your progress.
- How soon can you quit your job?
How to use:
- After purchase, you will receive an email to view the product's content. If you're logged into Gumroad, you can find the contents in your Gumroad Library (https://app.gumroad.com/library).
- (Optional) If you don't have a Notion account, sign up on https://ntn.so/rachelhow
- Click on the Notion template link in the product. (Make sure you are logged into Notion)
- Open the template link, click "Duplicate" on the top right corner.
- Done! You should be able to make edits to the Notion page. Happy learning!
For personal use only
You may use this for personal use only. You may modify the templates according to your requirements. This product may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. You cannot resell, relicense, or sub-license this product.
If you have any feedback or questions, reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! :)
Designed by Rachel How. You may also follow me on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram or check out more resources on my website. 👋 If you read newsletters, you can check mine out here.
Hope you find value in this :)